Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 03:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Refer monitoring software with 12 -24volt Danfoss compressors  (Read 652 times)
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:36:25 AM »

If anyone is interested in getting the most out of your refer.   Here is Danfoss new monitoring software.

http://www.ra.danfoss.com/TechnicalInfo/Literature/Manuals/06/bd_controller_101N08xx_12-24vdc_lin_gateway_quick_start_guide_07-2009_ps100n102.pdf

If money and time was growing off trees one could convert a newer "home" refer to these new compressors.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 11:20:13 AM »

I had a Sun Frost that used that setup way better than the house type 110v fridge would run 2 days off a 12 v battery and I hear if hooked to a 24v system they will do better than that.

good luck

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 03:47:11 PM »

Hi Zero,

I have been installing the Danfoss DC compressors for years and until now, they were not anymore efficient

then standard AC compressors. The new controller and software is getting them closer...

They really need to focus on Scroll type compressors and not hermetic, driven by DC. This will give them alot more efficency.

I have heard they have many in R&D but none for us as of yet..

Good post!
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »

Nick;

Thanks for the reply.   What are your thoughts about a Danfoss compressor retrofit in a newer refer?   What is the cost of the Danfoss and control monitoring system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: