Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 09:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit to a busnut!  (Read 489 times)
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« on: June 22, 2010, 06:33:53 AM »

Sunday evening I was treated to a fellow busnut's fine looking bus!  Thanks Paul, Joe and I appreciated the visit and tour!   

There are so many levels of converting a bus, and so many different idea's on how to do them!  In another thread this morning I was distracted by some detractors, for what ever their purpose was, .....was beyond me! But I am rambling here, back to the real topic!

Paul's bus looked marvelous and his worksmanship was very top notch!  Even in the unfinished state, the amount of work Paul has put into his conversion process was amazing!  I'm still amazed at the two new doors you made and the level of craftsmanship was professional grade...they were very well made.  Paul, I'm sure those Grandson's were having a ball ( I hope they enjoyed the Tecumsech Outdoor Drama).  Your genset installation was impressive!   Being on blood thinners your ac's were kicking butt that evening!

Again thanks for the tour and great company!   If you aren't familiar with Pauls conversion process here is a link to his site;  http://www.incredibus.com/index.html

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 07:15:56 AM »

Thanks Pat for sharing Paul's conversion website with us.  A lot of great work done and very professionally installed, perhaps even better than professionals.  It seems when most of us do these conversion refits they end with much better quality than when mfg'd. 

Paul, keep the photos coming as you progress, all these sites of conversion processes we do has to help others wishing to make changes or repairs in their rigs, knowledge is power, thank God for the Internet now.

Gary

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: