Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:55:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delaware Bus Rally Recap  (Read 983 times)
Homegrowndiesel
Vegetable oil, Rudolf Diesel's original fuel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:36:52 PM »

Delaware Bus Rally recap.

WOW what a weekend! Our Bus is Happy! I know Bruce kept his promise to his bus. Nothing like a good bus rally to keep you motivated, find good ideas, and get something done on your bus. Or hopefully nothing done on your bus for those, whose busses are already done, but enjoy the busnuts outings.

Cool sleeping weather and cloud free days made for a great weekend. Fellow busnuts we could not ask for a better weekend, hospitality, food, or good times.

I want to thank everyone who helped install our roof air and inverter (after hours, some people donít know when to go home). I really enjoyed seeing how the MCI systems work compared to our eagle.

It is amazing how much Busnuts have in common. Thanks Bruce, Walt, Mike, Wayne, and all the rest who helped on our bus, OUR BUS IS COOL NOW. Cannot wait to see everyone at the next rally. (Jerry & Linda, is that yours? no pressure mind you)

Eric, have you heard from Howard on how his brakes are working or had any problems on his travels?

Hey Sue when are you and Ed going to open up a restaurant? I hear fish is going to be your specialty. Thanks for all the help.

Mike canít wait to see the progress on your bus next time.

Ok Ron what are you going to buy a 1-seat helicopter?

All right, I got to get some sleep, until next time.

Bill & Roberta

Aerodynamic Eagle & MCI 102a3
DC_Bus_Nut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 10:24:58 PM »

Bil my Love! I will check in with Howard tomorrow...thanks for the reminder.

And yes, thanks to Roberta, you, Bruce, Karen, Nick et al for a fabulous time. What a blast.
And Bill, thanks for bringing the kareoke machine! `  =-)

Eric
JerryH

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 11:27:44 PM »

Delaware Bus Rally recap.

Cannot wait to see everyone at the next rally. (Jerry & Linda, is that yours? no pressure mind you)

Bill:  I think for sure we're going to FL for Bussin' 2007.  Then YES, we ARE doing something here in July.
I keep looking out back to figure the parking and how many coaches we can fit.  The pressure is ON ... Bruce set that bar pretty high.  Can we hire Roberta!!  Smiley

Later,
Jerry

ps:  Eric ... What say you about you and me on America's Got Talent?  Smiley
Homegrowndiesel
Vegetable oil, Rudolf Diesel's original fuel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 09:31:26 PM »

I see we have a bunch of BUSNUT insomniacs. Is that why karaoke lasted so late? Probably just tallent.

Let me know how Howard's making out.

Bruce talked about the crew shownig up early to help out, You can count on us showing up, but Roberta's choice of drink ain't cheap. 

Hope to see you guys soon.

Bill & Roberta

Aerodynamic Eagle & MCI 102a3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: