Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 15, 2014, 09:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stumped on a couple wires.  (Read 798 times)
Wax-um

1982 MCI Conversion project

Ignore
« on: July 10, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »

I removed the side stainless duct work from the plywood interior floor on my 82 MCI 9. Their are a couple wires that go through the plywood front section of the floor that I cant figure out what they are for. Anyone know. I dont want to cut any wires until Im 100% confident what they are for.
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 12:41:38 PM »

Maybe the aisle and seat lights?

Post some photos.

Also, the wires should be marked with circuit numbers.  Post those, too.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
mikelutestanski

Mikes Metal Mistress

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »

Hello;    more info needed for an acccurate answer.  A guess could be the 2 wires that go to the heat sensor that regulates the heater valve . The sensor is located in the return air duct and the wires end up in the front J box..   just a guess...
With the wire colors and gage you could possibly get info from the wiring diagram. 
  Regards  mike

Mike Lutestanski   Dunnellon Florida
  1972 MCI 7
  L10 Cummins  B400R  4.625R
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »

Hello;    more info needed for an acccurate answer.  A guess could be the 2 wires that go to the heat sensor that regulates the heater valve . The sensor is located in the return air duct and the wires end up in the front J box..   just a guess...
With the wire colors and gage you could possibly get info from the wiring diagram. 
  Regards  mike

That sensor is wired into the A/C j-box in the front bay.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: