Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 10:26:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new aiction on ebay  (Read 1640 times)
4104bigred

Ignore
« on: August 17, 2006, 12:03:49 PM »

I found a Buffalo that we just have to have. 

please pass it along to anyone you know who might be interested

thanks
chris           cell XXX.XXX.XXXX

Sorry, but buses for sale need to go through the MAK advertising section.
Just click on the Bus Conversions Magazine banner above.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 01:42:15 PM by Dallas » Logged
JerryH

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:32:22 PM »

Wow that is a nice looking bus.  Hey Wayne ... looks just like yours.
Looks very clean.

Jerry H.

Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 01:48:41 PM »

Hey Chris,

If I were you, I'd shy away from that bus on ebay ! I don't know why for sure, but it just seems flaky ! The guy doesn't like/ won't answer e-mail ? Hello this is 2006 !!! Who don't do e-mail anymore ? And oh I dunno his whole add just seems flaky too !!! Who ever heard of a 6-71 with plenty of power ? Especially towing a Yukon ? Looks like it could be a bad deal, an I'd really hate to see ya get hurt on it! If it were me, I'd just hang on to the bus I had ! BK  Grin

Smiley Wink Cheesy  We gonna have Fun at the "TN Fall Bus Bash" !  Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

Gotcha! Just kid'n Good Luck sell'n yer sharp 4104! I just couldn't resist the fun with all the politicly correct crap Lately !                                                                                                                         

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
4104bigred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 02:03:24 PM »

LMAO  THANKS BK

AND BTW WE WILL BE AT THE BASH

CHRIS
4104bigred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 02:08:02 PM »

MODERATOR IF YOU WOULD GO TO THE MAK BUS FOR SALE SECTION BEFORE TELLING ME TO ,YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I ALREADY HAVE PAID YOU FOR AND AD FOR THIS BUS AND A SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR MAGAZINE

NOW MAYBEEEEEEE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WILL GO DOWN FROM BEING SHOT DOWN EVEN BEFORE I GOT THE BUS SOLD

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT

CHRIS
Dallas

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »

MODERATOR IF YOU WOULD GO TO THE MAK BUS FOR SALE SECTION BEFORE TELLING ME TO ,YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I ALREADY HAVE PAID YOU FOR AND AD FOR THIS BUS AND A SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR MAGAZINE

NOW MAYBEEEEEEE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WILL GO DOWN FROM BEING SHOT DOWN EVEN BEFORE I GOT THE BUS SOLD

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT

CHRIS

From The very first post:
      New Board Jump Start - Please Read First Message Before Posting!
Forum Rules
This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (714)799-0062 or e-mail to: web@busconversions.com.
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »

Big red,
i really want to console you here, but I'm afraid i might say something to someone else i shouldn't.

that's a good lookin bus!

Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
4104bigred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 06:47:13 AM »

thanks

I got the point though

chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print