Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 01:18:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading out once again next weekend!  (Read 1559 times)
Ace

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2010, 10:05:08 AM »

Figured I REALLY need to get away after our home got burgalarized this week. Havent been able to sleep that well. After knowing 1 of the 2 assholes tried to enter our home while we asleep, has made me a little jumpy. Heck I jump when the ice maker drops ice.
Anyway, I need some sleep and I know I can get that in the bus!
Think we are heading out to Ft. Myers. Anyone in the area, holler! Just not too loud! Smiley

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »

Ace, sorry to hear about the trouble but glad no one was hurt.  Try to enjoy the trip.

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »

Thanks Frank but I gotta tell you, after spending almost a grand on a home security system and about 400 bucks on a gun, not to mention the cost of the gun class for both Susan and I so we can puchase a permit, I still dont feel secure. I'm still not sleeping good thanks to these pesky and very large grasshoppers and lizards that keep setting off my new but cheap driveway sensor alarm. I'm beginning to wonder if it was all worth it since Bud was as good if not better as any of it!

Ace

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: