I have finally finished wet sanding the lower stainless on the bus!
I am going to try including a picture again (first was too large because I was trying to include too much detail) so you can see my progress. I still have several grades of rouge to buff into it, but I am finally done with the bucket of water and cheesy black hands that are shriveled into prunes
If you look close at the picture, you can see a band directly beneath the paint that I didn't finish for fear of accidently injuring the paint and causing more harm than I can fix. This project has taken most of my spare time for the past three years, but I learned something from it--in the future, hire someone with a small brain and a strong back!
It's all good, Will