Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:39:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A great weekend coming up  (Read 2575 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 06:56:48 AM »

It's like the twilight zone here this morning lol, libby has been realy quiet, just sitting in her chair scowling at me for some reason, I didn't realize the heat vent behind her had a 2 year supply of dust and cat hair built up in it,  I'm putting in her new furnace and I had to see what circuit it was on so I fired up the blower on the old one and then hit some breakers to see which one shut it off, the interesting part was trying to figure out how libby could swear so much while still disappearing in a cloud of dust, I told her when I get finished with the new install the air pickup will suck that stuff right out of the air but she still seems mad for some reason.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »

LOL Cody you never seize to amaze me with your talents and trials! Wink

Well did you at least get out the shop vac and clean her up?
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »

or the leaf blower Grin

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
cody

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »

Not only is the furnace installed and libby hosed off but I also took apart my 4 wheeler and cleaned the carb and flushed out the tank and got that fired up so it was an all round great day. lol
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »

Not only is the furnace installed and libby hosed off but I also took apart my 4 wheeler and cleaned the carb and flushed out the tank and got that fired up so it was an all round great day. lol

Well is she happier? Wink
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:21 PM »

Not sure if she is happy or not lol, it's hard to tell at times.
cody

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 06:25:52 AM »

Yesterday the harley went bye bye, I had bought it for jamie but was hard for her to handle being a short wheel based person on a somewhat tall seated ride, that and the fact that it was heavy made it spend most of it's time in the garage unrode and seemingly unloved.  I went to a friend of mines shop and he had a bright yellow, I mean bright yellow, did I mention it was really, really bright yellow 250 honda helix that was new and untitled and had sat brightly adorning a corner of his shop unloved by most of the human race, it just sat there and glowed quietly and had been sitting there like a night light for quite a while, jamie walked up to it and it was love at first sight, now a 250 and a hardly dangerous are not exactly a fair or even a close trade so we had to figure out a compromise and then I laid my special eyes on an older goldwing that was over in another corner gathering dust and forgotten by the outside world so I asked about it and was told that it, being only a 1200 had been bypassed by the other goldwing enthusists that would prefer the 1500 or the 1800 models and this one with only 10K on it's odometer had been sitting and waiting for a new home for a long time, Jack, the shop owner took it for a ride now and then but mainly it sat and looked loney.  After much soul searching and negotiating jamie became the proud owner of Super Peep and I now have a very nice goldwing that I can enjoy and possibly cornvert into a trike at some point in the future, I had a wing in the past and always regretted selling it so this was a welcome addition to the family.
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »

Congrats Cody, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: