Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 04:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I use for coolant reservoir tank?  (Read 1755 times)
bruceknee

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 06:49:36 AM »

Harbor Freight portable air tank, $19, we have used them on the last 6 systems that we have installed
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 07:42:06 AM »

I use an expansion tank for my fresh water and for my webasto system. I paid less than $25 for each of them on ebay. Hard to build, convert or modify something for that little $.

Does the expansion tank you used have an inlet and outlet? 

I really would like something that can do both expansion tank and buffer tank.  Due to time constraints it is likely I will just buy an expansion tank with radiator cap from Sure Marine for about $150.  Yes, I could save $100 by doing it myself, but I just don't have the time to procure something and get extra nipples and such welded on.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: