Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 06:51:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: east bound on 80  (Read 3134 times)
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 04:48:44 AM »

Tom C, thanks been thinking about doing just that,planing on stoping at the TA and getting a little sleep then going on through SL, about 3or4 am,depends on what the road cont. is doing,have i mentioned i hate going thru SL.

Paul,thanks, i might actually be going to Texas in sept. down south of you at Carrizo Springs.

Van, got most of the rub'in and scrub'in done yesterday,just have the wheels to do this AM before it gets to hot, and then check every thing again,a little worried about this bus running at all without its little green buddy hooked to the back, could be just like a cow that wont travel without her calf.
Matt

Box Elder,S.D.  Battle Mountain,NV

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere
redbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:12 AM »

Saddleup Do you Winter in Carrizo springs? We will end up in Aransas Pass around Oct. or Nov. Do I see a mini Rally happening here?

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 09:47:24 AM »

Redbus, no never been there but may have a job down there, looks like a good place to winter.
Matt

redbus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »

Not last Year. It was cold. Hope this Year is warmer.

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 05:38:49 AM »

Well should of started a new post as we have been west bound since monday,trips been going great , leaving Grand Coulee this am over stevens pass to Monroe wa.
Matt

Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 06:41:59 AM »

Do they still have the laser light show on the face of the dam at night?  Smiley   We are also leaving this morning from Ellensburg headed to La Pine Oregon.

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »

Saddleup are you staying in Monroe?   
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »

Ed, yes they still have it . use to see it when i lived there in the 70's its still neat.

Zero, will be here till early sunday, are you local? give me a call 775 340 5360 i will be hanging at my brothers place all day.
Matt

gus

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 05:14:26 PM »

TomC speaks with great wisdom!! I discovered that route after a couple of hard climbs out of SLC. Not only is much hilly but it winds along a really pretty river for the western part.

I use the other route going in though, it is a great downhill ride.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: