Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 05:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repairs in Shipshewana, Indiana  (Read 473 times)
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:04:16 PM »

We are spending a week in Shipshewana, Indiana (A real nice Amish town).  While coming hear from the west the entire muffler/tail pipe assembly of our Kubota powered 8kw generator broke.  The exhaust on the Kubota comes straight down and went into a circular muffler and then exited to the rear.  The muffler cracked all around the downpipe exhaust and the whole assembly was dragging on the ground.

I had the entire exhaust system rebuilt at Shipshe Service Inc in Shipshewana, Indiana.  They did a marvelous job on the new installation and were very reasonable in both the labor and parts.

If you are every in this area and need work done I recommend them highly.  They were recommended to me by the campground host here in Shipshewana.

Again, just wanted to spread some good news.

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: