Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 07:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone want to caravan to Alaska next year sometime?  (Read 3528 times)
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »

The caravan through Canada would be fun, but once in AK, it might be best for people to go their own separate ways and then meet up at a prescribed place and time for the return trip back to the lower 48.

craig

I completely agree. I think that should probably be the theme for the entire trip. Just having predertermined times and dates and places for the caravan. But of course, for the entire trip if anyone wants to go their separate ways they could.... lol it is vacation and fun time and for everyone that might mean something different such as some might want to spend the night at a campground and others might prefer a rest stop.

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
jhuddleston

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 08:49:56 PM »

I'm interested, I have been wanting to go back since I left in 1968.
I working on finishing my eagle by next year. I know a few people who have done the trip. Should be fun!
Jim
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »

Would summer of 2012 work for everyone that wants to go?

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2010, 06:27:55 AM »

Would summer of 2012 work for everyone that wants to go?

Wink
Probably not EVERYONE! But that is what makes the world go 'round!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: