Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 08:24:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what air filter?  (Read 440 times)
steve wardwell

73 MCI 7 8/71T combo just happy to be here

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »

Wow, I just had one of those WTF moments and want to share.....On the other forum air filters were the topic, so I started to ck mine out and prices for my airfilter on line. Ive come to find out I've only had 1/2 of the filter I'm supposed to have! I should have another filter inside the one I use. Sort of a Pre filter ...that I haven't had in for THE LAST 5 YEARS !!!   got 2 new filters ordered ... Oh well, the bus runs well so  I just hope someone else can benefit from my rant.........s.........

Sometimes the more I think about something the less I think about something.    As soon as I save a little money my bus finds out.                                      Why grab a plane when you can take the bus ?                         If I'm wrong 10% of the time how can the "Queen" be right 100%
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: