Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantastic Fan  (Read 957 times)
Starliner58

Ignore
« on: August 23, 2006, 05:25:37 PM »

The rear a/c on our bus is on its way out and I was thinking of replacing it with fantastic fan. Any input?
coolbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 06:06:45 PM »

[/ri

Well it certainly will save you some cash; how hot does it get where you are?  Do you have another roof air that is going to stay? If so, it seems that it may be counter productive to run them both at the same time (whether the  Fantastic Fan is blowing in or out).

The Mfg of the fans stands behind their product, and they are well built. I will have two fantastic fans - no AC at all. AC could be added in the future if necessary, but not planned for the beginning.

Good luck  Wink

Mark
Starliner58

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 06:37:38 PM »

We do have an A/c in the front part of the bus. Both are roof mounted. I was hoping that when the fan was blowing out it would pull some of the cool air from the front.  When are boondocking it would cut down on the battery bank drain hopefully. We are in North Dakota, it gets warm in the summer, and on occasion both units have been used. We plan to winter down south now. Don't know if we would use both in the winter or not.

Wayne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: