Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 04:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: yellowstone  (Read 1161 times)
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

Some time around the 10 or 11 of Sept I am tring to go to yellowstone for a few days and then down to jackson hole for a couple days before I come back home. If I can sneak away from my wife that  is. Is there any body else going to be in the area around then.

Thanks

Don
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »

I'll be in south central WY around the 15th through the end of the month.  Not near Jackson or Yellowstone, though.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:58 AM »

Craig;

Tell me where you are going to be and maybe we could meet someWare in between I will by the soda.

Don
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 10:46:30 AM »

Don -

If you're going to Jackson Hole, you've GOT to make a stop and enjoy the food at BUBBA'S, on W Broadway between Wendy's and the Ace Hardware.

Some of the BEST BBQ I have ever eaten anywhere.

A favorite of the locals, plus referrals from friends of locals who have come to visit (that's me). 

Another favorite is the Cadillac Grill on Cache, across from the city park downtown.  Good food, nice portions, reasonably priced.

Have a good time, and take your camera!  Some spectacular views in that area - my friend's living room window opens up on the Grand Tetons!

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »

Craig;

Tell me where you are going to be and maybe we could meet someWare in between I will by the soda.

Don

Would love to, but I expect Baggs is going to be a bit out of your way. The bus is currently there, and I'll be in Elk Mountain on the 23 or 24th.

I may go down to Grand Junction, CO for a few days in between. Was thinking about coming back up along Flaming Gorge to Green River area before heading to Elk Mt, but not sure yet.

What does your schedule and route look like?

craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 12:27:06 PM »

RJ;

Thanks for the hot spots to visit. 

Craig, I am on some else's computer Right now and will get back to you by pm when I figure out the schedule.

Thanks

Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: