Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 07:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update for Hcklbery in Spokane, need advise.  (Read 4515 times)
Hcklbery

Home to Disabled Vet.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 02:15:49 PM »

Keeping it alive bros, just keeping it alive.

This is a 64 4106 4 sp shft 8v71/Appreciate ANY advice/info. A complete Novice.
blank

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »

Just wanted to bump this to find out whats happening. Soooo, whats happening??
Hcklbery

Home to Disabled Vet.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 02:12:55 PM »

Hi.
the drive shaft was sent from Luke at US Coach last week and arrived just last night, Don is coming over today to install and hopefully pull the airbag support back away from the tires where the drive-line bent it so as to at least make me mobile until the replacement beam arrives from Wildbob which should be on the 13th.
Everyone should know the heroes here for Luke sent the drive-line with both flanges at no charge and wildbob did the same with a pay me when you can AND Don4107 has been doing the labor and driving some distance and buying additional tools that he needed at his own expense.
I had heard of those who were this generous and caring when referencing generations now long gone but didn't expect to witness it in my own time.
It leaves you feeling humbled and proud all at the same time. AND GRATEFUL, VERY VERY GRATEFUL.
Compassion and nobility may well be harder to find but by no means gone entirely from among us,

I know. I've seen it.

Hcklbery

Home to Disabled Vet.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 07:51:46 PM »

Hey ALL
wanted to let you know I drove it today to the RV Dump and Gas station and it runs great really great, NO more vibrations,
Thank God.
and Thank You Don and His sons and Bob and certainly not at all least Luke at US Coach.

we/ Don that is and his sons got the driveline installed so now just wait on the airbag beam and install that and should be finished with these repairs.
Thank You ALL OF YOU Especially Don,Josh & Reed Evans and Wild man Bob AND NEVER forget Luke for your invaluable help and assistance.
EVERYONE of you have been a GOD SEND.

Eli.
PS
After reading this I realized I had left out a very important person and that is Mrs Evans (Don's wife Rita) Thanks Rita for lending your husbands time and efforts as well as the resources provided, very gracious indeed.
What a load off my shoulders when my home again moved under it's own power.

Thank YOU ALL.
AND MOST OF ALL
Thank you GOD.
for so great a noble group of people.
An example for which to truly live by.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:11:53 PM by Hcklbery » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: