Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 01:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing youir ideas and or opinions OFF TOPIC  (Read 4208 times)
Ace

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 03:32:47 PM »

Yea Jack I forgot that but it's true! When born they are almost all white and then darken as they get older. Pepper when young, about a year old was real white with black patches and had a half mask. Pure black half mask and at the end had no white and no mask. I had forgotten how white he was until I saw an old picture of him when he was young!
I'll see if this pic will appear of him when he was young. You can plainly see how white he was compared to how dark blue and black he was at the end!

I'm hoping this new fella will darken down in time as Pepper did! I guess time will tell!

Ace

Ok I can't add the  picture. I have re-sized it until it's too small to even see and it still won't let me add it! Says the uplaoder is full!  This really sucks!  Angry
RTS/Daytona

Pete RTS/Daytona ->'89 TMC 35' 102" 6V92TA 4:10

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 03:49:59 PM »

Ace

PITA -- PAIN IN THE @SS

Before anyone slams me - I'm an animal lover - we have 2 mini schnauzer (one's  a rescue)  YUKI & LOKAI 

Pete

If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 04:08:21 PM »

Bob wrote: They are very active and good scent dogs...might be a problem keeping him home.

Now you know how he became a half Jack/half Austrailian sheperd. Grin

Thats my guess.

Of course I have a Blue Heeler, Austrailian Sheperd and Akita on the outside(big pastures to play in)

and a Chaweiner(half dachshound/half Chihuahua) on the inside.(spoiled brat)  Translation= 1-50lb bag of dog food per week

Stick with the smaller dogs.   Trust me....

Ace-I think hes a COOL looking dog.    How old is he?

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Sammy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 04:44:20 PM »

Here's my 2 cents too - how about Bandit?
All the best with your new buddy.
Sammy  Cool
Ace

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »

Cliff being in a pound or rescue it's hard for them to tell but they say he's about, or going on 1 year old. I hope he's not too old to be trained. They are a smart breed so if I work with him enough, as I did Pepper, He might come around ok! As they say, Time will tell!

I'm leaving first thing in the morning to check him out and check him out IF he's all they say he is, then off to Montgomery, Al. Sure hope he like's travelling! LOL I'm not too crazy about the run from Warner Robbins to Columbus Ga but it appears to be the shortest route! Anyone else know a better way? I'm open for all opinions!

Ace
Dallas

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 03:30:31 PM »

Ace,
I haven't chimed in on this one yet because it seems to me to be a very personal thing, between you and the pup.
Whether he's exactly what you want or not quite or even not close, he is looking to you to save his life.
However he turns out, he will be your very best friend.
He'll never second guess you.
He'll never cheat you.
He'll never knowingly hurt you.
He'll be there at the end of the day.
He'll be there at the beginning.
Most of all, He will never, ever, judge you.

Take care of him and he'll take care of you.

Oh, and by the way,
Just don't name him "Fred" Grin Grin Grin
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 03:43:01 PM »

Ace,
   Good luck, I hope he is all you are looking for.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »

Ace,

My Heeler and Austrailian sheperd were 1 yr and 2yrs old when we adopted them into our family.

They both are the best behaved dogs I have ever had.

I think it is because we both had to feel each other out, instead of them growing up from a pup around me.

They are fiercely loyal and I think it is because they have lived in another place and way.

And it wasn't as nice as they have it now.

One of the great thing about Dogs is they are pack animals and they quickly become part of your pack.

Good Luck up there and post some pictures.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »

Ace,
I'm going to vote for "Lucky".
He would be. A life in a bus is as lucky as it gets, right?

Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: