Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 03:18:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally  (Read 756 times)
Wax-um

1982 MCI Conversion project

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2010, 05:27:45 PM »

Wow what a long week. After the motor blowing up and having an inframe rebuild done, I had to get the bus finished enough for a friends Bacherellette party last night. But I must say all the hard work was so worth it. The girls were in awe and had a time of their life. We toured Oklahoma City for a few hours and then hit Bricktown. "Bricktown is the bar-entertaintment area of OKC". We had cars stopping at stop lights and almost running off the road at times. Im not sure if they were checking out the bus or the ten beautiful girls in it. My guess they were checking out the girls. HAHA. MY best friend that has put as much work in the bus as I had in it. Ie is a frelance DJ and did all the entertaining in the coach. He is also very good friends with all the bar owners in OKC. Anyways thru the his contacts a few of the bar owners toured my coach and fell in love with it. They said I could make alot of money with the coach doing partys and such. I asked one of them how busy he could keep the bus. His reply was he handed me his card and said he could keep it as busy as I wanted, and the going hourly rate is 125.00 per hour plus tips.
I had no intention renting the bus out but quite frankly after blowing the motor and going double over budget on the coach I think it maybe a good Idea to put it to work. If anyone knows anything about dot regulations cdls, insurance for a tour bus please advice.
I did check into open container in OKC. Open container is totally legal and coachs rvs and buses. Seems to be the club owners put togheter alot of money and got this passed for the parts buses. And trust me their are alot of party buses in OKC or the bricktown area.
Wax-um

1982 MCI Conversion project

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »

Addition, Ill post pics of the coach with ten beastiful girls in a few days.
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

cool post and congratulations on getting back on the road

I was stopped at mile marker 107 outside springfield MO until I got some good information on how to make the bus go -- so I understand the breakdowns -- I envy the beautiful women on the bus

Melbo

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »

pics are always good?

sounds like a great place to visit too!

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: