Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 06:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A hopefully respectful followup from Brian Evans (Bevans6)  (Read 3639 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 06:52:57 AM »

. . . . cause nobody else will have us.
I resemble that!  Shocked

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
blank

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 08:11:27 AM »

If and/or when I do buy a Bus, it will probably be the ugliest one out there because thats how cheap/broke I am. I'll probably get pulled over just to see if the thing actually runs, and to ask what scrap yard im driving it to so they can stop all traffic along my route.
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »

Amazingly, my rough looking '04 was never questioned.  The one time a trooper pulled over to see what was up (during one of my many paranoid walk arounds with my IR temp sensor) he never asked to see any papers or anything.  He said he had stopped to see if I was in need of help, and was more interested in IR sensor and how that worked than any safety issues.  A pleasant exchange actually...'til I started talking "bus" and his eyes glazed over and he rambled off. 
  Maybe that's the way to keep the inspectors at bay...."talk bus".  Pretty much keeps everyone else away.

poppi

mci 8 L10 ZF tranmission; helena

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »

Hey Cody, I have a steer ready for butcher if he breaks up his pen one more time you can have
 him (way better than trying to get the bus through the drive through at McD's)

Brian read all the support material no beefs from this perspective.

Where does one go on the internet when they leave here is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

Skip

Snow disappeared......Now where did I put that bus?
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »

. . . . cause nobody else will have us.
I resemble that!  Shocked

I wondered why Cody would mention you anyways...... Shocked

Welcome back Brian....Your a "Stand Up' Guy, and in my neck of the woods, that still means something.....

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
cody

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 05:49:07 PM »

Roll Eyes Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: