Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 11:53:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle owners  (Read 629 times)
wal1809

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2010, 05:33:37 AM »

I am hoping to hear from Eagle owners or people that know about Eagles on this one.   I have a question on how your Eagle is set up.  On the driver side above the foot pedals under the dash my eagle is open.  For clarification--- Air rushes past my toes goes under the dash and escapes to the outside, a lot of air.  Air that I consider precious is escaping and I don't like it.  I like it so little I sweat over it.  SO my question is how are your Eagles set up to stop this?  I am thinking of some sort of flat pplastic piece and taking it to get it covered with the same stuff the dash is covered in.  Then making a snap in type of system where I can take it out in the event I need to access under the dash.  I just wanted to know if yall had something already inplace or in mind.

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 05:55:20 AM »

Wayne, most use carpet from the heater core back to the drivers window but first you have to install new seals around the electrical panel door some just have the seal on the bottom needs to be on all the frame Jefferson has it.
Next buy you a few sticks of the foam pipe wrap cut a piece and place it at the very front of the panel where the wires enter the coach then remove the front bumper blade at the top replace the insulation above that most of time people have removed it that should stop your air drafts

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: