Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
October 20, 2017, 09:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Singing Land Cruiser  (Read 1517 times)
Handyjim

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »

Anyone hear from Michael & Christi Hargis?  They converted a 102A3, and did a quick and very nice job on it, earlier this year.  Posted a great blog.  I know he had a setback with a music contract. 

JCorey
Looking, looking, looking
Toward a Conversion
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V92T Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

Last I heard they were RV Park Managers somewhere in San Diego CA. Not sure if they still are or not.

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Sunchaser Art

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 09:52:03 PM »

We stopped by the RV park he was staying at in Ramona, CA back in February to tinker with his coach a bit, but I haven't heard from him since then. . .

Art & Cindy
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 10:01:20 PM »

As mentioned in another recent thread, they manage an RV park in Harrisburg, UT.  We are there now but leaving in the morning.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Singing Land Cruiser
Michael & Christi Hargis

Found another Bus= '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:09:26 AM »

I must say its nice to be missed. Christi and I were transfered to Hurricane, Utah last April to fix yet another RV Resort. During that time the park was sold to ELS, a large company in the resort world. They kept us on as mgt. and we are getting up to speed to their ways and training a new staff. We are building a very Bus friendly resort. We want to do a rally this winter here at the park and we hope to find time to rtn to "The Q". Mrs. Jones is doing fine but doesn't like being parked so long. We have our son back with us now and are once again buying a house. This will give us a chance to refit some of the fixtures in the bus. We would love to see all of you fellow Busnuts so plz plan to stop in on your way. So far Van and Lin has graced us with great visits. We have the coffee hot and fresh all the time. Grin To find us google "rv on the Go" then click on So. Utah to St. George RV Resort. We are offering live show every weekend. Hey, Thanks for careing guys and we hope to see you soon.
All the Best, Michael and Christi Hargis

Entertainers/BUSNUTS
http://singinglandcruiser.blogspot.com/
RV Park MGRS/ Sans End RV Park
Master Mason, Noble Shriner
'77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71
Van

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 06:02:56 AM »

It is amazing, the places that you did not know existed that are right under your nose. Micheal, we had a blast, although short, we now realize you guys are only a stones throw away from us. As the Gov of Ca might say..." I'll be Back" comes to mind. Cheryl and I look forward to hoofing back up there for a week or two with Dirty Bird" lol! for some more rest and relaxation. All the best, and if you guys ever need any thing, don't forget to holler at us. All the best! Smiley Van

1989 Model 15 Predator class War Bird
Singing Land Cruiser
Michael & Christi Hargis

Found another Bus= '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

We've got some of the best seats in town and the coffee's always hot. M&C Grin
Shhhhhh Lips Sealed Don't tell Cody  Tongue

Entertainers/BUSNUTS
http://singinglandcruiser.blogspot.com/
RV Park MGRS/ Sans End RV Park
Master Mason, Noble Shriner