Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 29, 2014, 01:07:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LP furnace  (Read 3761 times)
4905 doc

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »

Cody, when I parked my bus in Arkansas one winter, I bought 3 electric/oil heaters. (they look like old steam radiators, and cost about 30 bucks apiece.) planted one in each of the 3 bays. left them on low and never had a problem with freezing. I guess since they only used electricity to heat the oil, the electric bill didn't go into the outer limits. A side bonus was toasty warm floors in the bus. I too ran my bus one one 15 amp power cord.
cody

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:53 AM »

I'm kinda waiting to hear more on this mom and dad project lol.  Last time I saw a hammer laying around unguarded it kinda turned into a 16x24 screen porch lol.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 11:54:03 AM »

The porch was already there just needed screened!

Of course the house is already there too, but really needs tore down and rebuilt from scratch!
I have no ideas what mom is thinking (neither does she for that matter! Wink)
But I'm sure she will have some crazy ideas soon, but lets not dwell on that structure yet! Wink
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »

cody, when you get your plan together, let me know also.  we have 4 big, electric hog toe-kicks and i want to find a way to heat less expensively and boondock easily.  i was thinking about the water pipe thing since we had hot water heat in both houses we had.  the problem was mainly them suckers seem expensive considering what's involved.  i like clifford's hot water heater system.

by the way also, we'll be just above nashville working until christmas, starting in oct.  let me know if you're coming thru.  i've alos got to talk to bk about mechanic work i need to do somewhere.  i just need to figure out where he is.  you listening, bk?

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
cody

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »

Tom, i'll get it figured out, I've been checking out that site, got some good information on it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: