Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 11:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MCI nameplate? Lost, abandon, searching?  (Read 949 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »

Does anyone have a 1980's front MCI 9 name plate they cannot stand? A nameplate that is collecting dust and really needs a new home? A nameplate that needs a long term adoption?

I am looking for one, even one that needs some tender loving care, to finish out the front of my 9. Right now it looks just a bit too bland with the simple polished front plate Roll Eyes

If you know of such a find, please advise!

Thanks

Grant Cool

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »

Grant,
I have to say that I admire your idea to keep the nameplate. I have seen too many coaches w/o the nameplate on their bus. The FMCA plaques in their place don't do much for me. If you get two plates let me know and I will take the extra off of your hands, as I have a place for another one.

Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:23:20 AM »

Have you guys contacted Sam Caylor? Nimmco? ABC used parts dept? Just a couple of thoughts! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: