Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 08:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MCI nameplate? Lost, abandon, searching?  (Read 990 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »

Does anyone have a 1980's front MCI 9 name plate they cannot stand? A nameplate that is collecting dust and really needs a new home? A nameplate that needs a long term adoption?

I am looking for one, even one that needs some tender loving care, to finish out the front of my 9. Right now it looks just a bit too bland with the simple polished front plate Roll Eyes

If you know of such a find, please advise!

Thanks

Grant Cool

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »

Grant,
I have to say that I admire your idea to keep the nameplate. I have seen too many coaches w/o the nameplate on their bus. The FMCA plaques in their place don't do much for me. If you get two plates let me know and I will take the extra off of your hands, as I have a place for another one.

Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:23:20 AM »

Have you guys contacted Sam Caylor? Nimmco? ABC used parts dept? Just a couple of thoughts! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: