Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 11:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: skins for 4905  (Read 832 times)
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« on: September 21, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »

A friend has a 4905 and is looking for some skins.  he needs the skins for all 6 bay door handles, 2 lower and 1 upper bay door skins.  He has priced new at well over $2k.  Any ideas on someone with a better price?  or maybe some good used parts?

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
Lonnie time to go
Lonnie

Saginaw, Michgan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 01:06:10 PM »

what state

lgray.bld@gmail.com

lonnie

1976 4905
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 07:43:09 AM »

what state

lgray.bld@gmail.com

lonnie

the bus is in Idaho, just outside Emmit.  The owner is in Nevada right now, will be in California for almost a month then back to Idaho 'til December.  The bus has been parked for about 5 years and he is really itching to get it back on the road, but would like to have the skins replaced before he does.

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
BC Bus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 12:30:09 PM »

I have new skins for the shorter bay doors nearest the tag or rear axle.  Fyi I have cut these too to make many of the other skins for the Buffalo.  $60 each in Portland Or.
Rhese would be hard to pack to ship but maybe we could find someone going from Portland to Boise that would haul them for us.
Call Bill at 503 789 9311

GMC Buffalo  &  MC9

Always willing to help a Busnut !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: