Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 01, 2014, 06:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dream is over  (Read 5111 times)
crown

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 08:18:14 PM »

hi tom the whole point of the rv was to be a part of the rally when we went to jacks rally we had fun but coming & going all the time
to eat sleep ect was not the same we had no chairs plus princessa [our dog] goes where we go not all hotels take dogs our last trip
up i drove & stoped at every hotel for close to 3 hours before we found one was hoping to see you guys we got coffee packed
 john/lidia

eddiepotts
yes i am out of the us but bk was 15 miles away and in contact and went two times to the guys house
i will check out web site john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
blank

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 08:53:50 PM »

Why not post the ad on here so some of us can flag it for the seller, to help out as it were.

I keep looking at buses that are over 500 miles away, and this is the kind of stuff im afraid of.

Look at the bright side. At least you didnt come all the way up here to find out he sold it. And maybe he did you a favor, maybe there was some hiden issue with it and he was afraid it would come back to bite him. 
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »

Why not post the ad on here so some of us can flag it for the seller, to help out as it were.

I keep looking at buses that are over 500 miles away, and this is the kind of stuff im afraid of.

Look at the bright side. At least you didnt come all the way up here to find out he sold it. And maybe he did you a favor, maybe there was some hiden issue with it and he was afraid it would come back to bite him. 

You just hit the nail on the head he wants some sucker to come buy it from way off taking his word "it all worked when I put it in storage" and heading off down the hwy tired and weary before finding out what is wrong with it! 

Granted John is from about as far away as anyone likely to buy would ever be, but John has me, Mike Sullivan and several other "allies" too close to the  guys for him to feel comfortable selling it to John and it not being as said! (I think he knows I'll open a 5 gallon bucket of WHOOP @$# on his sorry scumbag SOB @$#!)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »

http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/1966221482.html

Sellers name is Denny McDonald aka readbeard@charter.net

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
blank

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 09:10:09 PM »

Is that theright ad? I thought ya'll were talking about a bus.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »

Is that theright ad? I thought ya'll were talking about a bus.

yes it is the right ad!
It's a temp RV for John to enjoy while building his "Crown" bus he already has!

RV, BUS, pile of dog crap it doesn't matter the seller is still a friggin jerk and class A ASSHOLE! (he knew John was putting out some serious $ to be able to come enjoy his vacation and hit some rally's and put faces with people he's met here on the board! & still screwed him over!)

That's OK what goes around comes around and BK is on the WAR PATH!
Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

fe2_o3

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »

GGRRR!  Bryce has his ire up...Every body duck. Glad I'm not close..I didn't like jail that much. The people were ok but the toilet kept backing up...Cable

Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.
blank

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »

I was just looking at the ad, seemed like it was under the wrong category. I flagged it for the guy, I'm sure he would rather list it properly.
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 05:25:06 AM »

fuggedaboutit!  A motorhome with a blue tarp over it most likely has roof leaks.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 06:06:02 AM »

To heck with the dirt bag. You dont want a s&s anyway. My advice to you would be to go on the trip and then rent a car at the airport and then rent a motorhome as close to the rally as possible (to save on the mileage) and drive the rv to the rally to stay in. Also if you look at craigslist in the rally areas you can often find an rv for sale or even a trailor and contact the owner, tell them about the rally and tell them you would like them to take the trailor or rv to the rally and park it and let you stay in it for the week. It is good exposure for selling and gives you a place to stay AT the rally.

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
crown

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 09:19:02 AM »

thanks all for the posts i am far away but feel like you are all right around the block from me . have fun at the rallys
 wish i where going but will get there down the road  THANKS john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 12:06:43 PM »

John,

You have your tickets. You have everything setup. Say "Shoot with it, and come on up anyways." Fly to wherever you are, rent a car, drive to a Cruise America place, and rent a RV. They are usually less than 100 a night. You can stay at the rally's, and then if you want return it and rent a car until the next rally.

Come on, pal. You can do it. Why not? You really don't have much to loose. Just do it!!!

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
crown

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 03:02:50 PM »

john thanks update my tickets to miami are open tickets no lose the travel agent who booked the flights needed
 to get to bk place got me out of those my vet offerd to redo papers for next trip so money wise its ok  my plan
  was to buy as you said rent a rv for $ 100 a day 30 days $3000 dec trip 30 day another $3000 so $ 6000 plus
  buying i resell in 6 mounts if i sell for $ 1000-2000 less i am ahead plus could take extra trip or time my wife has
never camped and this was also a starter trip she was all pumped up about trip we might still fly up for a week or
so john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 03:10:11 PM »

This is the guy that skunked out on the deal?

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
crown

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »

yup thats him denny mc donald

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: