Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 04:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lord must have pushed this bus!  (Read 1107 times)
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« on: August 26, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »

I left Grand Jct, CO at 10:00pm local,"midnight GA time" and headed east last night. Took some time getting out of town wiith a Mickey D stop for some colesterol. Got on I-70 and the temp outside was about 65 degrees. At 5:00am eastern I was in the FyingJ west of Denver. 5 hrs Roll Eyes By Vail pass outside temp down another 10 degreeand a light drizzle. After the Ike Tunnell that Super sized Coke required a stop on top of the hill. Is was a buzz on to Denver. I never saw the bus temp over 180 and climbing the two biggies at 30 mph.What a differenct a day makes . If I make that run again, and probally, will it will be with the night owls. Grin Goodday folks.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

I left Grand Jct, CO at 10:00pm local,"midnight GA time" and headed east last night. Took some time getting out of town wiith a Mickey D stop for some colesterol. Got on I-70 and the temp outside was about 65 degrees. At 5:00am eastern I was in the FyingJ west of Denver. 5 hrs Roll Eyes By Vail pass outside temp down another 10 degreeand a light drizzle. After the Ike Tunnell that Super sized Coke required a stop on top of the hill. Is was a buzz on to Denver. I never saw the bus temp over 180 and climbing the two biggies at 30 mph.What a differenct a day makes . If I make that run again, and probally, will it will be with the night owls. Grin Goodday folks.

Theres a flyinJ west of Denver now? Wow that's news to me I used to park my truck at the old 76 on the west side when I'd visit my sister when she lived out there, then she moved out to Georgetown (foot of the Eisehower) and last time I was out that way, best I remember they'd just finished bldg a new J on the EAST side of Denver. Oh well never mind the J! Glad to hear yer bus did good thru the Rockies at night!  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »

BK, my mind was broke. East of Denver at Aruroa Exit 285
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »

BK, my mind was broke. East of Denver at Aruroa Exit 285

Beatenbo on worries mate! I only knew of that 1 there at the Aurora exit (it was brand new) when I was last out there! I quit trucking in 2000 and have missed traveling to some beautiful places out west since! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: