Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 08:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thanks to all, this board is great, installed cap, and skinned no problem!!!!!  (Read 1006 times)
mccarlk

1967 mci 5 8v71 auto

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:55:52 AM »

just wanted to let everybody know that all the input on this board is great, bought my 84 prevost xl in fall of 04, raised the roof in summer 05, then read a pile of posts, talked to rich@ibp, and rm fiberglass, then installed my raised cap and one piece fiberglass smooth sides, if everything goes well, will stat interior this winter , thanks again , cant wait to meet alot of you guys when we attend some ralleys, ken

treat every day like is your last, just make sure you dont spend all your money,in case its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 05:59:41 AM »

That's Great Ken,

Thank's to all the members like you, that make this board what it is.....

Good luck with your interior.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 09:39:09 PM »

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the board.  Sounds like you are doing some terrific projects on your bus.  I'm hoping you will post more often - it sounds like you would have a lot of good experience to share with the rest of us nuts!  I'd especially be interested in your projects involving r&m parts as I'll be working on that someday - hopefully soon!  And I need to read a pile of posts myself. 

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 02:30:08 PM »

Ken,
    Welcome to the board.  You do not have to have your bus finished to attend a rally. You can camp in your "Steel Tent" or even drive to the rally in your car.  If there is a rally close to you, by all means attend, even if you only drive over for the day in your car. 
   At our Bussin' rallies, we have coaches attend in all stages of completion as well as some people that stay at a local motel because they either do not have a coach yet or their coach is not roadworthy yet. 
   Attending a rally gives you a chance to see many coaches, meet great people, re-vitalize your motivation and learn more about converting buses.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
JimC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 06:44:16 PM »

I second what Jack said, my wife and I attended Bussn 2004 and stayed in a local motel, we were welcomed by everyone we met..
We just wanted to check the rigs out, and at most thought we may get a line on a good shell to convert. BUT, instead we bought a bus that was about 80% done. (best money we spent)

We hope to make it back this year.
Jim Callaghan 4106
Wisconsin

4106 - 8-71/730
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
between Milwaukee & Madison
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: