Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 12:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE Spokane Breakdown (Driveline)  (Read 659 times)
Hcklbery

Home to Disabled Vet.

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2010, 03:49:06 AM »

OK FOLKS !!
Here's the Skinny.. (Just started first week of college classes so am swamped, which is why I haven't posted this earlier, and still a ways to go before I'm caught up on my courses but just had to get this posted.)

This last Sat Don was able to complete the repairs on the damage caused by the driveline slinging about under there. Replacing the airbag suspension beam (in a parking lot no less) which was graciously provided by WildBob (the beam not the lot Smiley (Bob sent the beam at HIS cost and MUCH labor saying "pay me back when you can", Last week Don put the driveline and both mounting flanges in (again in a parking lot) which was provided by Luke (the lot) Smiley ( LOL) of US Coach with a "pay me what you can" my response being "I got nothing" and he says "OK" and sends the WHOLE assembly FREE !!!

(where do they get this guys ??

Heroes anonymous ??

Don traveled 30 miles one way numerous times, bought at his expense additional tools, fittings, air tank, heavier airgun and specialized sockets etc. SOME OF WHICH HE LIKELY WON'T NEED AGAIN.

I AM AT A LOST FOR WORDS.

I've got another week BEFORE I'm even going to see the light of day past my books so forgive if no more postings for awhile.
God Bless these men,
GOD BLESS THEM.

This is a 64 4106 4 sp shft 8v71/Appreciate ANY advice/info. A complete Novice.
Highway Yacht
*****Jimmy*****

Locust, North Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 04:04:26 AM »

Glad to hear that things are coming together for you... It just goes to show you that there are still some good people left in this world that are willing to help someone in need.

Jimmy

1979 MC-9  8V71-Turbo / HT740             * www.MciBusTalk.com *
Locust, North Carolina                           A Site Dedicated To MCI's
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: