Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 12:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i just cant win  (Read 3422 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »

Miami to Ashville... 12 hours.  By car.  Bring dog. 
Ashville to Palmetto Cove, 2 hours.  Bring dog.   '
Who needs airplanes!  Angry 
JR
Unfortuantely, it is the getting to Miami from Costa Rica leg that is causing John the problem.  Those other segments he was just describing the connections that got missed as a result of the airline in Costa Rica not accepting their dog.
crown

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 01:57:28 PM »

update taca ticket can be used at latter date no fee delta can use at latter time $ 300 fee so right now i am out $ 300
 plus a good bus rally & a moterhome crown

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
crown

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »

taca is trying to make me happy just left there office told me to pick a new date and they will up grade me & wife & dog
 to first class no cost plus went to animal service office and the boss made a note on papers to re do at no cost thats $ 50
 now delta no luck there crown

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 02:35:16 PM »

taca is trying to make me happy just left there office told me to pick a new date and they will up grade me & wife & dog
 to first class no cost plus went to animal service office and the boss made a note on papers to re do at no cost thats $ 50

That is good news!  At least once you are to Miami, if needed you can drive if you can't fly.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 04:30:42 PM »

Quote from: crown

John,
If it were me I'd make it a point to let TACA know that they not only screwed you on their flight, but DELTA's also and that until they either resolved that too or paid the $300 fee in order to reuse those tickets you will not be happy and will continue to post about the injustice on the internet!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
crown

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »

thanks mike bk i am working on it i was told to make a formal complaint in wrighting life anit easy this year thanks guys john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 05:09:59 PM »

...until they either resolved that too or paid the $300 fee in order to reuse those tickets you will not be happy and will continue to post about the injustice on the internet!

You've got to be pretty careful about threatening things like that as it is technically blackmail.

I read about a guy who'd had numerous problems with his BMW, and had created a website about it which he was trying to use as leverage to get BMW to replace his car - which was something like 10 years old, had no warrenty, and which he hadn't even bought from a BMW dealer. After a lot of grief BMW eventually pressed criminal charges against the guy for attempted blackmail.

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
desi arnaz

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »

freedom of speech

thomas f  Bethlehem n.h
Nusa

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 05:41:37 AM »

Careful with behavioral advice to someone who lives in another country. Advice that's legal here may not be legal there. Advice that's confrontational and borderline in the USA could actually get someone killed or jailed in some places.
crown

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:08 PM »

ok first off this is a small country and i am talking to a superviser in there main office i have her name & e mail she gave me a form
 to fill out listing all that happend i was lucky as the day i was there a guy who works for taca came to my defence and said he was
there and told her part of what happend and i am upset but keeping calm and stressing my points in a nice way  thanks john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: