Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 23, 2014, 04:22:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samson GL78 Tires  (Read 4517 times)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 10:25:07 AM »

Zub Zub

I have 6 michelins  that i will give you  Just as soon as i can afford a set to replace them.  tread is like new.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »

That's sounds like a great offer Ned,  Is it just 'cause they're old that you're replacing them?

I'm starting to think that this tire brand thing is like a Ford/GM   kind of thing with everyone having a favorite ...of course it's more serious in terms of safety.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:34:07 AM by zubzub » Logged

cody

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

I can't help but wonder that if michelin is the only company that makes a safe tire how do the other companies continue to survive much less do as well as they do.  In this area you can't hardly give away a michelin but I'm sure for some they work quite well but so do many others, I've never had any of the other brands fail, only the michelins and do so consistantly, one quick off the subject question, how wide constitutes a super single, just wondering cause the tires on the back of my 1978 revcon arn't duels but singles and hugely wide, I'd have to check the files to see the actual size, just wondering.  Just checked, the back tires are 33x14x16.5 on budd rims, still look kinda wide. lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:49:02 AM by cody » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: