Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 04:00:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stainless tanks  (Read 2159 times)
belfert

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 06:03:44 AM »

My situation was I have a large combined waste tank (200 gal.) and a 140 fresh tank. The senders I used drop down from inside the coach so I put a small access plug that I can get to if I ever need to change or replace them. One of the problems I had with my old sender for the waste tank was junk (use your imagination) on the sender. The salesman and Wema suggested using a gauge that starts a tank which works really great. The heavy ends are at the bottom and do not hang up on the sender. I have been using it for 3 years now without problems. The fresh tank works great and is very accurate.

There are other senders that stick into the tank that don't have a float like the Wema has.  Snake River Electronics is one, but their senders probably only work with their tanks.

Brian Elfert
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: