Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 18, 2014, 09:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DRUM ROLL \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ OFF TOPIC  (Read 1045 times)
Ace

« on: August 29, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »

Ok guys and gals since I went to pick the dog up sight unseen while Susan worked, I decided to let Susan give him his name. I was calling him "Bud" ever since we first met and it sort of fits since he is my buddy but after having him in our home for the last couple of days, and seeing just how loveable he is, Susan thought it would be cool to call him "Romeo".  A little different and it DOES fit him!
He has sure filled the void I had and I just can't explain how much love he gives in return and with NO trouble, so far that is! He sleeps  when we sleep and he's up at 5 am. He likes to lay on the kitchen floor rather than his bed (probably cooler) and he doesn't want anything to do with getting on the furniture. In fact, I put him on the couch and he did all he could to get off it! He doesn't want ON the bed though he DID awake Susan with his LARGE two front paws pouncing on her at 5am. He's such a good dog! Smiley

He goes to the Vet on Thursday for his first official check-up and what have ya's. We'll see what she (the Vet) has to say then.

So what do ya'll think about Romeo over my Bud?

I kind of like Bud-Ro... Smiley

Ace
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:54 PM »

Ace call him anything you want I bet he'll come running even if you call him something different everytime! LOL! Sounds like you've got a great new "partner in crime!" LOL! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

Ace & Susan,
Congratulations on your new dog ROMEO!
I Like The Name!!!
Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Kristinsgrandpa

1988 Neoplan AN 340, 6V-92 TA DDEC II, HT 748 ATEC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 06:20:11 PM »

Since the handlle Ace is taken, why not Deuce.

Ed

I'm very conservative, " I started life with nothing and still have most of it left".
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 06:36:09 PM »

Hello Romeo,

Welcome to your new masters. They are very careing and will give you a good home.

One word of warning.....Don't mess up the bus.    Ace don't like that!

Oh....Ace & Susan, Just trying to fill the new pooch in on some important rules.....

Ruf...Ruf...Ruf

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
eglluvr

The Quest is But The Beginning...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:06 PM »

Okay, The first name is the easy part, But are ya gonna saddle the poor fella with an NMI?  I think VonDammit is still eligible for a middle name    Roll Eyes
Casper4104

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 07:50:11 PM »

My grampa liked to use the term "Buddy-roe", which I never understood.  I know that buddies are male friends, and roe is unreleased fish eggs,,,

When I was in the Navy I knew a a kid from upstate New York that called everybody "boo-droe" (may have been the French - "Boudreau" or maybe "Boudreaux").  I later found that Jimmy was just lousy with names, he couldn't remember who you were until you'd been introduced 12 or 15 times.

That'll work, call him Boudreaux.  makes 'im sound sophisticated. (we won't tell Susan, she can think it's a contraction of Buddy and Romeo).

Reminds me of my favorite dog joke:

An english sheepdog goes into the London telegraph office and says he'd like to send a telegram to his friend the Irish Setter, in Dublin.

The telegraph operator says he's in luck - there's a special today.  You can send 10 words for one British Pound.

The Sheepdog says that'll be fine.  "Take this down - "Woof-woof-woof-woof (stop) woof-woof (stop) woof-woof-woof" ".

Operator says Ok, let me read that back to be sure i've got it right.  "Woof-woof-woof-woof (stop) woof-woof (stop) woof-woof-woof".

That's correct, says the Sheepie.

"You know" - says the operator - "that's only nine woofs.  You could send him one more for no additional charge".

"Well now, that wouldn't make any sense at all would it?"   (Groan - sorry guys, English dog, English humor).

Have fun with your new pal.  Maybe we'll meet up someday and he can torment my pal "boBO the wonder basset bussin' dog".

Casper

If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: