Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Window replacements for MC9 - Sliders WITH screens  (Read 2408 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »

I have replaced my driver's window, door window, bathroom window, bedroom window and the two front side windows. All sliders and dual pane. All of these windows came from Motion Glass in Vancouver, Wa.  I am extremely pleased with the quality of the workmanship. I took my OEM side windows to their factory and within 4 hours had all my new windows ready and nicely packed for transport. The door and driver's windows were already made and the OEM frame could not be used.  It took me about 4 hours to install all the windows.

I know that the cost of these windows can provide sticker shock to some of us trying to convert on a limited budget.  However, a leaky window or a window that doesn't open or lock properly can create new and more expensive problems down the road. It was also important to me that I deal with a manufacture that will be around should I have problems with the window. Most salvage windows have little to no customer support.

The windows look the same (18 months later) as they did the day I installed them. When I think back to my decision to purchase Motion windows I am very happy I went this down this road. I had to save my allowance longer but it paid off in the end.  This may be shameless plug for Motion Windows but when something works well, I want to share my experience with other busnuts!

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: