Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 09:03:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bussin' 2011 have a flea market or similiar?  (Read 1028 times)
belfert

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »

Will Bussin' 2011 have a flea market or yard sale or something where attendees can sell off stuff?

I have a few items I would like to sell and some other stuff I would like to give away to a good home just so it doesn't have to go in the trash.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:17:00 AM by Dreamscape » Logged

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 04:07:49 PM »

The swap meet/flea market goes on throughout the rally. We tried once to set up a specific time, but found that many people set out their "deals" as soon as they arrive.  Everyone displays their items at their coach.  Bring whatever you want. I am sure someone will probably find that they did not know they could not live without it.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »

I have a few items I would like to sell and some other stuff I would like to give away to a good home just so it doesn't have to go in the trash.

What do you have?   Maybe I can save you having to haul it to FL Smiley

By the way, would you bring some stuff back for me if the motorcycle rack Ace has will work for me? It's probably about 5 feet long, by 10 inches wide, by a few inches high.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:33:41 PM by gumpy » Logged

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 04:58:15 PM »

[What do you have?   Maybe I can save you having to haul it to FL Smiley

By the way, would you bring some stuff back for me if the motorcycle rack Ace has will work for me? It's probably about 5 feet long, by 10 inches wide, by a few inches high.

Sale items are an RV stove with oven and a permanent mount propane tank, both new and listed in the Spare Tire area with pics.  The rest I won't know until I sort out my bins of bus stuff in the next few weeks.

Yes, I can haul your motorcylce rack back as long as you come pick it up from my house.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »

Actually Gumpy the rack is more like 4x6 and will send you pics early next week.

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »

Actually Gumpy the rack is more like 4x6 and will send you pics early next week.

Oh, wow. That's different than I was envisioning, but send picks. Maybe it will still work. If not, I got me a plasma cutter now, so maybe it'll still work! Smiley

Brian, yeah that would not be a problem, but this size might be a problem for you to haul. We'll see and I'll let you know. Thanks.

craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: