Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 01:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sofa  (Read 761 times)
tony

I HAVE A 1980 MCI

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2010, 04:01:30 PM »

does anyone have a black leather sofa  that is only 31 inch's deep for sale thanks tony
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »

I found a 31 inch x 96 inch black leather couch on craigslist. I had to look at a bunch before I found one that acutally fit through the window. I built a riser so store chairs underneath and it seems to work fine. All the sofas I could find in rv surplus stores were too tall.

Good luck!

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 01:51:45 AM »

Undecided I gave away a perfectly good one on freecycle about a month ago that a customer at the storage shed left behind. Have you considered cloth or a good vinyl instead of leather?

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 06:15:02 AM »

bought a sofa at Big Lots   once and it was much narrower than standard size..Also if getting it in the door is the problem try wrapping it tightly with saran (clear kitchen wrap) wrap.will squish down all the foam and make smaller.. done it myself.  Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: