Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 12:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Start- Of course... Any suggestions  (Read 2833 times)
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 11:11:26 AM »

Congrats on getting it going. If i were you i would take it down and fill the fuel tank. Since you are in a cool climate you are going to get condensation in your fuel tank. Come spring you are probably either gonna be sucking water or alge, or both. Sad

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »

Congrats on getting it going. If i were you i would take it down and fill the fuel tank. Since you are in a cool climate you are going to get condensation in your fuel tank. Come spring you are probably either gonna be sucking water or alge, or both. Sad

Not to mention that this time of year the fuel stop should be selling a "winter blend" that already has the anti-gel additives!
FWIW
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DMoedave

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »

Filling is money in the tank! Better than the bank. Any other clues? Spinning faster at crank? Glad shes running again. Mine wouldent start the other day with out the block heater at 28 degrees.

we love our buses!!! NE Pa or LI NY, or somewhere in between!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: