Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 02:46:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIGGER Personalized pics  (Read 1253 times)
Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

4 years and I'm almost there. N.J. Transits Rock!

Ignore
« on: September 02, 2006, 06:32:38 PM »

C'mon mods. With this software (great by the way) you should be able to post a PP at least twice, if not three times the current settings. I'd like to see how far along some of my old friends have come along with thier conversion without having to go to a picture thread. Or pulling out a microscope...LOL   Grin

Just a suggestion  Roll Eyes

Don't think your going to do a conversion overnight. I did and 4 years later I'm still only 85% done. LOL  Smiley  Smiley

Why??  Because I did it right. Check out my any of my 900+
pics posted on Community webshots.com
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 07:21:04 PM »

Greg,

One of the reasons that the photo upload is limited is that many people are using dial up connections.
If you can't get a good enough resolution at 128Kb per photo, I really apologize. But we do have to think of the overall readership, not just those with fast connections.

Dallas
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 07:41:48 PM »

Greg,
Can you post your website here, I can't get your personal info link to work.
Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 04:24:13 AM »

Greg,
Can you post your website here, I can't get your personal info link to work.
Devin

Sure. I left out 1 "g: in Greg  Grin and have corrected the addy in my profile. But here you go.

http://community.webshots.com/user/greggpaciga

Don't think your going to do a conversion overnight. I did and 4 years later I'm still only 85% done. LOL  Smiley  Smiley

Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 04:27:37 AM »

Greg,

One of the reasons that the photo upload is limited is that many people are using dial up connections.
If you can't get a good enough resolution at 128Kb per photo, I really apologize. But we do have to think of the overall readership, not just those with fast connections.

Dallas

Not meaning to bicker with you dallas. But the term "overall" would mean majority my friend. And I would have to think the majority of folks here would be running DSL or cable in this day and age. Just a thought.  Grin

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 05:39:06 AM »

That would be an interesting survey somebody! 
Who is using dialup, and at what speed, and who is using one of the faster methods of connection.
Richard

Greg,

Dallas

Not meaning to bicker with you dallas. But the term "overall" would mean majority my friend. And I would have to think the majority of folks here would be running DSL or cable in this day and age. Just a thought.  Grin

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dallas

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 08:49:55 AM »

Greg,

Dallas

Greg, To me, "Overall" doesn't mean separating different aspects, in my opinion, it means to include all aspects of the population.
Here are the definitions from encarta.
I didn't include the noun as it refers to a garment.

o·ver·all [ ṓvər ŕwl ]

adjective,

adverb
Definition:

1. end to end: from one extremity to the other

2. total: including everything

adjective
Definition:

general: considered as a whole
an overall impression

adverb
Definition:

1. generally: in general
Overall, we were disappointed with the results.

2. considering everything: taking everything into account
The frozen foods side of the business overall saw a lo......
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 09:18:33 AM »

... I would have to think the majority of folks here would be running DSL or cable in this day and age. Just a thought.  Grin

At home perhaps.  But when travelling often not.  When I am on the road I usualy just have dial up. (I travel cheap so I have more money to put into my new bus conversion project  Tongue  Wink )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: