Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 05:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BCM BB Hours  (Read 2495 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 04:16:24 PM »

cody

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 04:26:06 PM »

Jack, we lost a child in 1979, I know the pain well, we just didn't take any pictures, for some reason we just didn't do it, thats when the photography started, every day I wish for a chance to go back and just take one pic.  The nursing home work started with my mom, she loved the big band era and lived in that time frame for the rest of her life, she no longer remembered us but she responded to the music, we lost her last febuary but we will continue the music, others look forward to it and we enjoy it, what we do isn't meant to be special, just keeps us busy is all.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »

So when we end up in nursing homes, will someone come in and play Grateful Dead, Doors, & Rolling Stones?   Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Ed Brenner

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2010, 04:55:03 PM »

Jack,
    You being the Kayak Man they will probably play you "Banjo" music something from perhaps "Deliverance"   Grin Grin
ED

Ed Brenner
77 Eagle 05  Murrells inlet, SC
 " While We're At It " A Busnut's most costly Phrase !!
cody

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »

When the paper says parkinsons, MS and stage 3 congestive heart failure, when does the nursing home hit or does it lol, I certainly hope that at some point I'll be as happy and content as my mom was in the last year or so of her life, in the meantime I'll paddle faster in case I hear the banjo's.  For some odd reason, I find myself caring what others think far less than I used to, it used to be important to me to be well thought of, now I find that when I'm at peace with what I'm doing I really don't care if it matters to anyone but me.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:20:10 PM by cody » Logged
MARKMC7

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »

not fair, cody made me cry. what an inspiration that's all I can say just now.

Thanks to Ruthi and ken. my bus is now called "one peace at a time"
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 07:18:47 AM »

BW; I don't think you've spent too much time here! Just be sure to point out to her all the excellent advise you've passed on to others in interest of safety, the hobby, and mankind! Wink

HTR;
H3Jim   140d 8h 53m
cody   123d 8h 25m
luvrbus   94d 8h 45m
buddydawg    74d 11h 44m
niles500   74d 10m
JackConrad   71d 3h 46m
Busted Knuckle   69d 12h 16m
Len Silva   67d 10h 20m
DrivingMissLazy   64d 11h 12m
Nick Badame Refrig. Co.    58d 10h 3m

H3Jim - really? Shoot been so long since I saw him post I didn't think he graced us with the pleasure of his presence anymore.

Cody - Well, uh yes I believe it! Him and Frank (and others) keep the chat room alive.

Clifford - again I believe it much awesome info and advice shared from the "Yoda" of buses

Brandon - yeah probably! Lots and lots of learning....(just tell them you were furthering yer education)

Niles - Hmmm a little surprised. But hey gotta do something to occupy time, right?

Jack - why yes I certainly agree is probably correct! (and Jack let me know about the choic of music @ the home I may want the same home! Wink)

BK - ain't no way! Well OK, maybe but only during the cold winter and August when we're really slow!

Len - yeah I can believe it!

Richard - Well what else can I say over a yr later and the LEGEND lives on! 

Nick - Well I do have to say, that with his age and all he is slowing down! Wink

Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »

BK - Like others said, I leave the window open - I must have the "live update" deal turned on - Or it must have been on all summer while I was gone - But I am glad to see that DML's still in the top ten, though I have a feelin' that Richard bequeathed his password to a young future busnut relative - At least I hope so - FWIW

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: