Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 05:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visone Auto Mart, Kentucky ?  (Read 1360 times)
scanzel

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2010, 03:57:28 AM »

Any one ever deal with this Visone Auto Mart in Kentucky ? They have some Prevosts available for parts and it seems when you ask for a price they start quoting Prevost prices and then throw in their price. It would seem to me they would want to sell something not turn people away with high prices. They have a lot of S&S parts available also.

Steve Canzellarini
Berlin, CT
1989 Prevost XL
jsimp1960

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 04:14:20 AM »

Not to me, the last time I called them the price they quoted on a couple of items was 50% higher than I could have bought it from Prevost.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 04:41:28 AM »

same experience here was going to buy allot for present project prob close to 10grand and they wanted new prices. prob cut that down to 3 grand by shopping and allot of that was new..Thumbs down on them!     Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 04:59:15 AM »

what you need Steve ?.I have some extra stuff or might be able to share sources. Bob

crown

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »

a few years ok i went there they seam to buy a bunch of wreacked rvs some they use to fix others or sell the wrecked
 one with the parts needed for repair they had a back row and if i pulled parts they sold them to me cheap but things
 might have changed now crown

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:20 PM »

John they might just be proud of prevost parts. They ask me 35,000 for what was left of Dotties bus.  10,000 would have been more in line for what was still there.  Bob

rcbeam

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »

I live in Lexington and they are little over an hour from me.  This past summer I bought three fleetwood recliners, matching dinette set with table, and a matching runner for $1000.  I had to take it out, which I did.  Someone had already taken the seat belts, so they scrounged up others and threw in the deal.  I thought I did ok except it was an absolute nightmare getting all of that out of the Bounder S/S.  Had to make several trips to and fro.  They have a lot of S/S there, mostly fire damage but some wrecks.  I eventually want to get an Onan Quiet Diesel genset and they always seem to have some.  He quoted me $5000 for a 7-8kW.  These are used, running take outs.  Not so sure that is such a great price but I know I can't afford a new one.

Russell
MC8
Lexington Ky

Russell
1976 MC8
Lexington KY
www.sweeteveningbreeze.blogspot.com
Skykingrob

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 07:06:11 PM »

Hi Guys
I have contacted them several times about Prevost parts. The first time I tried, I sent 3 emails and finally called them because I didn't get email reply. When I told them what I wanted, he said he would call me back with a price, never did. I called several days later and he told me he didn't really want to sell it. I asked him if that was the way he wanted to treated as a customer, he said no but agreed that was the way he dealt with me. They have (had?) a converted coash dash surround with original Prevost instruments that would work sweet for me but am not calling them back to be treated rudely.
I am looking for a converted coach dash surround since I can't figure out how to modify my OTR one. Steve, I am like Bob, I have extra parts. Might have what you're looking for if you let us know what it is you want.

Rob
91 Prevost LeMirage XL
Missouri
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: