Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 25, 2014, 05:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Count down to Timmonsville has begun  (Read 6310 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2006, 02:43:32 PM »

And, Cat m'dear, if you think for one second that I'd miss that "HUG" you're sadly mistaken.

For the moment we're back on track and it looks like we might just be able to live abord the bus for this rally. (Promises, promises)  In the meanwhile, Jackie's brandied fruit is doing just fine (yum, yum) and she's planning on bringing a Brandied fruitcake and one of her World Famous Rum cakes, w'Rum sauce which always goes over quite well too.  (No one under 21 allowed to taste!) Undecided

The storage bay will be loaded with all the Cronie's I can bring and with any luck all will go well with the Conrad endeavor, the awning installation and Music, music, music.

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Ace

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »

Gee Bob, I don't remember reading about an awning installation! How long does this rally last anyway?  Roll Eyes

Ace
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2006, 03:34:53 PM »

Cliff, I am praying there will be no storms because I had a ball with your kids also, especially playing football with Patrick.  For anyone that hasn't met Cliff's kids, they are the best behaved kids anywhere.  Ace, I'm not sure about size, but I do know Dallas can't run at all with his bad knees.  I do need to ask you.....How fast can Susan run?    Bob, Tell Jackie we are eagerly waiting for her delicious sounding goodies.  If it's sweet, I pretty much like it.  Ya know? Maybe that's why I like you.  LOL

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2006, 03:36:11 PM »

Well Ace,  we don't always publish everything we have in mind....we do need to keep some secrets..just to keep folks on the edge of their seats, so to speak.  Roll Eyes

Rest assured it's going to be more fun than a goat ropin'!  Shocked    With enough activities to keep us more than busy.

Just, please, don't forget the limes and the sharp knife! Wink

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 09:38:15 AM »

Speaking of kids, I'm dragging mine with me, Anna 9 & Seth 12. I'm bringing my dad too, or rather I've talked him into bringing us in his (new to him) motorhome.

I'm hoping that newbeeMC9 feller will show up & bring his young'uns too.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 10:09:54 AM »

Dallas, Janet & I plan on arriving Thursday PM thru Sunday and will be staying at a motel. Please advise fees for this period of time so I can send you a check.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Ace

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 12:05:47 PM »

CliffI know your not sure if your going to T-Ville or not but we had talked about running up the road together and never heard any more about it. I just wanted to let you know that we are planning as of now to depart Lakeland on the 4th sometime! If you know by then if your going and you still want to tag or lead, let me know. Either way, I'll be going up 471 from 98 down here!

Didn't want to leave without at least telling you what our plans are!

Ace

Dallas

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 01:32:35 PM »

Dallas, Janet & I plan on arriving Thursday PM thru Sunday and will be staying at a motel. Please advise fees for this period of time so I can send you a check.
Richard

Richard, If all you are gonna do is attend the festivities, then the cost would be $35.
The motel across the freeway is $53/night, but the motels up the roadabout 7 miles are between $29 and $42 per night.

It's great to hear that you guys are going to be able to make it! That makes three of the moderators all in one place!
Cat and I are really looking forward to it!

Here is the link for the registration form:

http://www.busconversionstuff.com/octoberfestreg/tvillereg.htm

Dallas
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 01:35:20 PM by Dallas » Logged
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 03:21:24 PM »

CliffI know your not sure if your going to T-Ville or not but we had talked about running up the road together and never heard any more about it. I just wanted to let you know that we are planning as of now to depart Lakeland on the 4th sometime! If you know by then if your going and you still want to tag or lead, let me know. Either way, I'll be going up 471 from 98 down here!

Didn't want to leave without at least telling you what our plans are!

Ace

Ace,

Sorry I hadn't shored up any plans with you yet.

I am still in a holding pattern....I dont normally even plan a trip in Sept or Oct due to my job.

At best I will be leaving on the 5th.  Cry

Maybe we can still convoy home?  Smiley

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Ace

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »

Cliff not a problem. I understand! Yea maybe we can do the thing on the way home like you said! Heck I might like being there so much I may not go home! I already gave my notice at work that I would be taking the whole month of October off and maybe November too!  I guess you can call it a semi early retirement from THAT job anyway! I still have to work my OTHER job popping corn but I look forward to that one!

None the less, we'll see you there and have some fun that is IF you can get away!  Grin

Ace
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: