Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 02:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where did ya get yer manners  (Read 590 times)
MARKMC7

Ignore
« on: December 26, 2010, 08:48:34 AM »

now listen up all ye south bound bus nuts, didn't yer momma ever tell ya when ya go south, "LEAVE THE COLD WEATHER BEHIND."
I woke this morning to howling wind. have no idea where that came from but it is a bit cool this morning. but you all keep the dirty side down and the miles under the bus and I will see yas in Arcadia. LOL just be careful all.
Mark

Thanks to Ruthi and ken. my bus is now called "one peace at a time"
Rick 74 MC-8

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »

And remember to fill your bays with warm weather when you head back North !!  Grin

Rick 74 MC-8

About 20 Miles West Of Chicago
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »

Now, look it...

You ain't seen nothing, I haven't left yet.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: