Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 18, 2018, 05:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disappointed...  (Read 1490 times)
thejumpsuitman

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »

Well, I didn't want to bring any of this up until it was over just in case what happened did happen...

That being said, I am sad today because a deal I had worked out for a converted MC-7 fell through.  It involved a trade for our Wanderlodge and was a deal that would have gotten both parties what they wanted/needed.  As it turns out not everybody on that end was in agreement after all, so the deal is suddenly dead after thinking it was in the bag for 3 weeks.

I was literally on "GO" with a full tank of fuel, ready to drive 1000 miles to do the swap, but now I am all gassed up and nowhere to go. Cry

Oh well... One thing God has taught me in life is that His plans for me are better than my plans for myself.  

So long, big debut weekend in Arcadia...  Something even better must be just around the corner!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:52:50 AM by thejumpsuitman » Logged

1986 Blue Bird Wanderlodge PT-40
DD 8V92TA, Allison HT748
Albemarle, NC
Eagle Andy
Cowboy Coach

1968 Silver Eagle # 7481

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:08:39 PM »

Well I can sure relate to that, Not with buying a bus as much as travelin in our Bus , A week ago we were supposed to head south for 10 days and it just didn't work out . Then I got sick lol I guess we wern't supposed to go. And my wife reminded me of a saying she had heard somplace.....  If you want to make God smile .( Make Plans )lol maybe nextyear . Sorry about your deal but your right something better is on the way  Grin

1968 Model 05 Eagle # 7481 Miles City MT
divinerightstrip

1990 Le Mirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »

Augh. I feel your pain, and send you all my best karma. Yes, it is true that everything in the Universe happens for a reason. You may not know at the time, you may never know, but take comfort in the fact that someone was looking out for you - some force that you'll never understand. Smiley It was meant to be.

I wish you the best in future bus searching!!

-DRT

The Bus Girl
Highway Yacht
*****Jimmy*****

Locust, North Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »

My bet is that once the "Right" bus comes around...You'll be glad this deal didn't work out... I kicked myself for weeks over a deal on a bus but once I found the bus I bought, I was soooo glad I didn't buy the bus I "thought" I wanted... There will be another bus..

Jimmy

1979 MC-9  8V71-Turbo / HT740             * www.MciBusTalk.com *
Locust, North Carolina                           A Site Dedicated To MCI's
thejumpsuitman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 08:13:40 PM »

My bet is that once the "Right" bus comes around...You'll be glad this deal didn't work out... I kicked myself for weeks over a deal on a bus but once I found the bus I bought, I was soooo glad I didn't buy the bus I "thought" I wanted... There will be another bus..

Jimmy

From a lot of pain and anguish in life, I have learned that what you said is true, especially since my faith tells me so.  Disappointment stings, but I have broken down a few walls in the past that I later wished I had left alone...  In money and love.   Wink
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:15:17 PM by thejumpsuitman » Logged

1986 Blue Bird Wanderlodge PT-40
DD 8V92TA, Allison HT748
Albemarle, NC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: