Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 09:23:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accomodations at bussin 2007  (Read 1552 times)
Homegrowndiesel
Vegetable oil, Rudolf Diesel's original fuel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2006, 07:56:44 PM »

Hello Jack & Paula

WOW we get some sites with facilities!! Sold site, no problems, sounds like you got it covered.
Is Bill And Brenda going to be parking us again this year? Always most accomodating.

Could we get at the edge of the electrified sites,  and 24-7 generator area, or occasional generator area? At last count 10 local busnuts that are not the lights out at 9pm type of croud have committed to attend, and we would like to welcome others to our late night gathering area, and do not want to infringe on the early to bed crowd. 

Our reservations and check are in the mail. Come on everyone, make your plans now! This is the event that was the catalyst that drove me to finish certain projects (toilet and bed) and get the bus on the road. that was over 3 years ago. We have got alot done since then and always look forward to our trip back.  Make this your catalyst, come join us in Arcadia.

We are going to be in Pompano Beach next week to pick up our 57 chevy couch, and will probably be able to slip over and check out the Turner location. 

Let me know if you need anything form Delaware.

Bill & Roberta

Aerodynamic Eagle & MCI 102a3
Ace

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 04:36:48 AM »

Bing Some SUNSHINE! Smiley

As for the late nite owl's? You would want to pit next to Niles! He NEVER closes his eyes but he will bend his arm!

Ace
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 05:13:01 AM »

Bill & Roberta,
   Yes, Bill & Bremda are in charge of parking.  I am sure Bill can come up with something.  A 57' Chevy couch?  That sounds neat.  If you make it to Arcadia, give us a call, we would love to meet you for lunch, dinner, or whatever?  Home 863-993-3683 or cells 863-444-3399 (Paula), 863-444-3400 (Jack)  Jack
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:15:41 AM by JackConrad » Logged

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Homegrowndiesel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »

Sounds good, will call

I had been looking for the 57 seating to fit the theme in our restaurant conversion for awhile. Came across this one on ebay, of course it needs work! You know how I like to customise things. Wink

Hopefully see you next week.

Bill

Homegrowndiesel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »

Hey Ace

I hope the clouds do not follow us, and we find sunshine there.

LOL Yea Niles fits right in dosen"t he.  Wink Other than he is the one with all the singing tallents Grin

See you folks there.

Bill

Ace

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 02:38:34 PM »

Niles SINGS? Never heard that one before! The only thing I heart Niles sing is "pop a top again" and again and again and again! Smiley

You sure were talking about the same Niles? That bum has been holding out on a bunch of us if he really sings like you say!

What about it Niles? Time to fess up!

Oh and Bill, there's no sunshine here today! Ernesto has put the rath of rain upon us all day so as I said, BRING some SUN! It doesn't even have to be WARM sun as it's already warm here. Just some sun will do!

Ace
Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

4 years and I'm almost there. N.J. Transits Rock!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 04:22:49 PM »

Hello Jack & Paula

WOW we get some sites with facilities!! Sold site, no problems, sounds like you got it covered.
Is Bill And Brenda going to be parking us again this year? Always most accomodating.

Could we get at the edge of the electrified sites,  and 24-7 generator area, or occasional generator area? At last count 10 local busnuts that are not the lights out at 9pm type of croud have committed to attend, and we would like to welcome others to our late night gathering area, and do not want to infringe on the early to bed crowd. 

Our reservations and check are in the mail. Come on everyone, make your plans now! This is the event that was the catalyst that drove me to finish certain projects (toilet and bed) and get the bus on the road. that was over 3 years ago. We have got alot done since then and always look forward to our trip back.  Make this your catalyst, come join us in Arcadia.

We are going to be in Pompano Beach next week to pick up our 57 chevy couch, and will probably be able to slip over and check out the Turner location. 

Let me know if you need anything form Delaware.

Bill & Roberta

Jack. If your checking this out I too would like to be in the "night owl'/gen 24/7" area.
Check is in the mail buddy.

Greg Paciga (S. Ga.)

Don't think your going to do a conversion overnight. I did and 4 years later I'm still only 85% done. LOL  Smiley  Smiley

Why??  Because I did it right. Check out my any of my 900+
pics posted on Community webshots.com
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 04:40:51 PM »

Bill,
The electric sites are locked in, as all these sites are in one row along a fence. Bill & Brenda are in charge of parking and it is up to them, but we try to have a "buffer" area between the 24/7 generator area and the rest of those attedning. It would be very difficult to park 24/7 generator users close to those with electric and occasional generator. That was one of the big complaints at our early rallies. Also anyone qualifying for a handicap electric site will be parked close to the building.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

Gee - I don't remember singing - Please accept my apology if I inadvertantly sang (more appropriately would be whining) aloud in your presence ..... thought I only did that in my dreams ..... on the other hand I would welcome some late night activity as a lot of the usual night owls were absent from last years festivities - Not you BusWarrior - It is unfortunate that certain malted lubricants can short circuit the human ECM (Embalmed Cerebellum Module) causing an ability to override engagement of the ATEC (Automatic Tonal Emission Containment) rendering everyone in close proximity DD (Deaf & Dumb).

According to the terms of a previous Court Order I am NOT allowed within 500 feet of a Karaoke Machine - I hope this doesn't upset any of you, but I will be unable to entertain you with my notable vocal abilities this year unless you happen to hear me in the A.M. singing the blues via the Fantastic restroom fan.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Homegrowndiesel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »

No worries Jack, Just trying to line up a late night corner.   Smiley

Bill

Homegrowndiesel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 01:43:04 PM »

Lets see 1 more "night owl", see you in Florida Greg.

Bill

Homegrowndiesel

73-05 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 02:21:20 PM »

Ok Niles I thought that was you singing at the Eagles, must have been the malted lubricant, that crashed MY ECM. 

All I have is old school manual, no ATEC,  therefore sometimes you may have a grating sound.  The DD usually gets warmed up, or quits after the grating noises get to bad.

It is fun to watch people switch from ATEC to Manual once the lubricant begins to work.

I will bring a 501' cord just in case

Bill

buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 06:44:03 PM »

Oh Baby....

Everything sounds better with Molson's Canadian....

And if it doesn't, you haven't had enough....

Just so long as there are no fences to negotiate in the wee hours.....

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Greg Paciga (S.Ga)
Future centerfold

4 years and I'm almost there. N.J. Transits Rock!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 04:05:39 PM »

Lets see 1 more "night owl", see you in Florida Greg.

Bill

PARTY DOWN BILL...LOL

Don't think your going to do a conversion overnight. I did and 4 years later I'm still only 85% done. LOL  Smiley  Smiley

Why??  Because I did it right. Check out my any of my 900+
pics posted on Community webshots.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: