Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 07:08:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is going to the Quartzsite Combined Rally  (Read 2052 times)
Red Rider
God put me here to accomplish certain things--- I'm so far behind I'll never die.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »

The low temp here last night was 2 but it was -12 the night before. I don't know why it's so difficult for my wife to understand why I keep my Bus at Q for several winter months. Local storage allows me a short commute to Indio and the Quartzsite Rally. Sorry to hear bob of the north won't be there this year. I have the pics he did last year readily available when I want some great memories.

Looking forward to seeing another 100 or so Bus Nuts.

Mike AKA; Red Rider 4106-1885
edvanland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 12:20:59 PM »

Janet and I will be there the 18th will be staying at High Jolly campground with friends but will take the jeep down to see as many as we can.

ed

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »

Hmmm,
Arcadia didn't quite work out for me. Wonder if they would notice if I went missing during the last 3rd of January?
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: