Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 11:34:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aqua-Hot question  (Read 5640 times)
Joe Camper

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »

Thanks for the correction Sean

Gary W please post the results of that repair your doing in terms of preformance.

I am planning on running mine on the bench in the garage tomorrow.

Signing off from Cook County Ill. where the dead vote, frequently.
Geoff

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 06:09:05 AM »

I made my own heating system with a Webasto Scholastic series heater.  It does everything an Aqua-Hot does.  I've had it for 8 years and never had a problem with it.  I got it from Bus Bart for around $1200.

Geoff
'82 RTS AZ
DMoedave

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 06:55:49 AM »

George Myers did a great book on heating with hydronic the pros cons the good bad and ugly. One of the greatest things about Mr Myers is he tells you all the mistakes he makes and troubles he has had. The annoying thing with a complicated system is you want and need it to work when its cold and your on the road, and can be difficult to repair when its cold and your on the road.

we love our buses!!! NE Pa or LI NY, or somewhere in between!
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 07:14:25 AM »

Other systems on the market Aqua Hot is just one player me I have the Hurricane System in our boat have no idea what one cost new I do know they burn a lot cleaner than the Aqua Hot and about every part in the unit is stainless steel IMO a lot better unit than Aqua Hot,like Cole I do not like the 5 or 6 gals of fuel per day for hot water and to stay warm a better way of doing that  

good luck
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:19:30 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: