Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 07:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluegrass festival attendees this weekend in Springfield, IL?  (Read 1032 times)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« on: September 07, 2006, 07:25:14 PM »

Hi all,

We are taking our bus and close friends down to the bluegrass festival in Springfield, IL. this weekend (Sept. 8th ff).   Just curious if any other busnuts are going to be there, seeing as how we have so many  bluegrass fans in the group.

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
David Anderson

South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale area

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 01:31:36 PM »

Not making it to Illinois, but will be at Winfield KS next weekend Sep 15 for the Walnut Valley Music Festival..

Anyone else going??

David
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 11:54:47 AM »

Wasn't able to make it but lots more fun coming up ! BK  Grin

Opps! Let's modify this an start at the Deleware Rally! LOL!

Bruce & Nicks Gig Deleware Sept 22nd-24th
Eagles Bash Branson, MO Oct 2nd-5th
Dallas & Cats Shindig Timmonsville, SC Oct 5th-8th
Christy's Jersey Round Up Carthage, MO Oct 13th-15th
TN Fall Bus Bash @ Knuckle's Union City, TN Oct 26th-31st
PLEASE do not wait till the last minute to sign up or worse yet, just plan on dropping in.  All rallies take a lot of planning .  We must know how many folks are coming so we can plan the activities.  I am sure we plan for a few extra, but if we are overwhelmed with folks we did not plan for, that becomes unfair to everybody.  End of soap box!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Get those registrations into Bruce/Nick, Byron, Dallas & Cat, Christy, & Me and look at all the fun you'll have going to Deleware to Branson, MO to Timmonsville, SC, to Carthage MO, and then here to Union City, TN for an excellent extended month long adventure of camping and commodere! BK!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: