Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 05:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This looks like a lot of bus for the money...Anybody looked at it?  (Read 5689 times)
thejumpsuitman

'79/'97 Eagle 05

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »

Anyone who can afford $8k, can afford a bit more if you wait,or make a lower offer on a bit more expensive Bus. There are a lot of Buses out there, and as spring approaches, many more will be for sale in all the flavors for everyones tastes. There is no need to jump on anything in this market, just wait and watch. And while you wait and watch, learn as much as you can and plan for it.

That's just it!  Also, it would be a painful thing to compromise on something now only to see your dream bus surface on Craigslist 6 months later for less money.  

In my situation, it would be ideal to work a trade with someone if possible instead of being subject to a falling market.  I think one of the best ways to come out is by trading, and the best trades help both parties.  
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 11:16:50 AM by thejumpsuitman » Logged

"Life is like a game of Pool... No matter how bad it looks, you take your shot."
abacusblack

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »

Very Well Said Sir.
This is EXCELLENT advice for people like myself who are considering purchasing a Bus and who may have visions of a perfect sparkling coach headed down the road. Many destroy the good work that previous owners may have done in their efforts to "make it better."  I'm sure this is why many unfinished projects are advertised. If everything else works be satisfied to just change the window coverings, flooring and counter tops. These few changes can brighten up any RV from a Bus to a truck camper and let it do what it was intended to do. Be enjoyed.

Brian...,Mission,British Columbia,Canada...( Vancouver area)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: