Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 01:49:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Assist Membership is up to over 90 members  (Read 775 times)
Dave Siegel

Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything!

Ignore
« on: September 11, 2006, 03:44:40 AM »

That's right more than 90 people have signed up to be part of the National Helps Assist Team around the country.

Everyday there are people signing up, and that's wonderful, I thank you now, and anyone that needs help down the road will really thank you then.

One of my ideas with the Help Assist list was to incorporate a United States map, thinking a person could click on the state of their choice and they would be led to the help list in that state. (Of course there would still be the link to the complete list available.) In creating the State by State maps I didn't realize that it would be such a big project, and take so long.( Kinda sounds like a bus , huh?) So, to avoid people wondering why their name is not on the list I have turned off the State by State maps until I get them all finished. The main data base is still shown when you log onto:

www.cruiser-magazine.com       (Then click on the Help Assist Link in the yellow box).

I am really sorry for any confusion.

Dave
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:47:14 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Dave & Jan Siegel    1948 GMC  "Silversides"
               Naples, Florida
   Dave is Host to the "Help Assist Pages"
  (Free roadside help for Bus Conversions)
         www.help-assist-list.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 06:05:10 AM »

Dave you are doing a great job! Thanks for all the work you've put into it! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dave Siegel

Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 06:16:05 AM »

You're welcome BK, it's only for selfish reasons. The way I got it figured we're going to be driving around the country in an old antique bus, I better enlist some help places somewhere. AAA only gives you 4 calls a year.

Dave

Dave & Jan Siegel    1948 GMC  "Silversides"
               Naples, Florida
   Dave is Host to the "Help Assist Pages"
  (Free roadside help for Bus Conversions)
         www.help-assist-list.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 06:32:57 AM »

Grin I hear ya ! LOL! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: