Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 04:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Views...  (Read 825 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: September 10, 2006, 05:19:19 AM »

I just noticed that our "Post Your Bus Pictures Here" now has  10,175 Viewers that have visited the link!

Thats pretty popular.....We can be proud of our 100+ member's bus pictures!

Nick Badame

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 07:58:27 AM »

Nick,

That is the first thing I check to see if there might be a new picture to see. I enjoy looking at what others have done to thier buses, it is how I start my day.

Dean

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 08:04:50 AM »

It's the first thing I always look at too, and I bet a lot of others do the same. The other four 'stickies' would be better placed somewhere else in my opinion.

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: