Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 01:37:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to store the sewer hose?  (Read 2875 times)
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 08:35:34 AM »

As simple as the subject is, this has been a very useful thread.  I have been meaning to do something for the hose, but have just been coiling it up in a 5 gallon bucket for a couple of years.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
gus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »

I just coil mine around the toilet downpipe and hook the ends together. Any other extra connections I put in a small plastic bucket.

I also have a portable macerator pump that I use at home, too slow at a regular dump site.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
steve wardwell

73 MCI 7 8/71T combo just happy to be here

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 07:59:49 PM »

when we ,,ahem, I pick up the pipe (gloved) and stuff the little bugger into the PVC and cap it,, its usaly still wet and only washed about half the time.....(life gets in the way).no holes or drains in the pvc (why would  you want them?)...never a smell from the outside of the pvc.......then every so often I'll treat myself to.......................... A NEW HOSE....yippie!  
Ps..smoke cigars ...theres a whole lot more s**t in life than a little poop on your finger..........
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:03:26 PM by steve wardwell » Logged

Sometimes the more I think about something the less I think about something.    As soon as I save a little money my bus finds out.                                      Why grab a plane when you can take the bus ?                         If I'm wrong 10% of the time how can the "Queen" be right 100%
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 02:59:33 AM »

Ps..smoke cigars ...theres a whole lot more s**t in life than a little poop on your finger..........

I'd rather have poop on my finger than smoke in my lungs!

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 05:40:09 AM »

I attached a section of 4" PVC pipe to a baggage bay bulkhead with a 45 degree fitting on the bottom that extends through the bay floor. I installed a stainless steel bolt across the bottom of the 45 fitting to prevent the hose from coming out the bottom. Once the hose it placed in the section of pipe, anything that drips out, lands on the ground.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »

I store mine in a rubbermaid type container.  When I am back at the house I fill the container with a water/bleach solution, let it dry and back into storage it goes.  Keeps it nice and clean.

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: